SHE BRINGS THE ILL -SYMBOLIC NAME OF THE WAR MONGERING PRESIDENT R&R, ONE OF THE MOST ANACCEPTABLE PERSON TO THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY.
SHE IS A MODERN "DYNOSAURUS" OF THE SEA, CAPABLE TO BE SUNK WITHIN EVEN BY A MIDDLE RANGE MISSILE.
HOWEVER THE WORST ENEMY OF THIS SHIP IS THE BANKRUPT U.S ECONOMY, SINCE THE OPERATION OF THIS TYPE OF SHIPS IS VERY MUCH EXPENSIVE AND DESTABILIZING THE BUDGET.
FINALLY WE WISH HER GOOD CRUSES ,BUT NOT TO BE USED IN REAL OPERATIONS AND WARS.
----- Original Message -----
From: Polydoros Polydoropoulos
To: Polydoros Polydoropoulos
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 3:51 PM
Subject: FW: USS REAGAN
Ε, ρε ψυχούλα μου! Τι μπορείς να βυθίσεις με ένα κουτί σπίρτα, αν επικοινωνείς με τα πνεύματα του Θεμιστοκλή και του Κανάρη.
"The time for violence is when they come for your guns."
"If you're going to fight, fight smart. Martyrs are a lot less valuable than victories."
"The key to being free is to fight back." -- JBR Yant
If you are afraid to speak against tyranny, then you are already a slave. --JBR Yant
From: Nick Papanikolaou [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, 23 November 2009 11:02 PM
Subject: USS REAGAN
Seeing it next to the Arizona Memorial really puts its size into perspective...ENORMOUS!
When the Bridge pipes 'Man the Rail' there is a lot of rail to man on this monster: shoulder to shoulder, around 4.5 acres. Her displacement is about 100,000 tons with full complement.
Top speed exceeds 30 knots, powered by two nuclear reactors that can operate for more than 20 years without refueling
1. Expected to operate in the fleet for about 50 years
2. Carries over 80 combat aircraft
3. Three arresting cables can stop a 28-ton aircraft going 150 miles per hour in less than 400 feet
1. Towers 20 stories above the waterline
2. 1092 feet long; nearly as long as the Empire State Building is tall
3. Flight deck covers 4.5 acres
4. 4 bronze propellers, each 21 feet across, weighing 66,200 pounds
5. 2 rudders, each 29 by 22 feet and weighing 50 tons
6. 4 high speed aircraft elevators, each over 4,000 square feet
1. Home to about 6,000 Navy personnel
2. Carries enough food and supplies to operate for 90 days
3. 18,150 meals served daily
4. Distillation plants provide 400,000 gallons of fresh water from sea water daily, enough for 2,000 homes
5. Nearly 30,000 light fixtures and 1,325 miles of cable and wiring 1,400 telephones
6. 14,000 pillowcases and 28,000 sheets
7. Costs the Navy approximately $250,000 per day for pier side operation
8.. Costs the Navy approximately $25 million per day for underway operations (Sailors' salaries included).
__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4629 (20091123) __________
The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.